Fact & Figures
EAI International was formed by our first President, Jean Martin , in 1986 with our first members located in Europe and Africa.
Over the years, and under the leadership of numerous Presidents, EAI’s membership has continued to grow and it is committed to expanding its worldwide presence.
EAI in brief
• Present in 60 countries worldwide
• 320 Member offices
• 2,180 employees
• € 345,000,000 fee income
• 17 Board members
• 6 Sub-committees
• Access to a directory of professionals all of whom have been vetted by EAI and are regulated in their own jurisdiction
• Annual conference
• 4 annual regional meetings
• Online training and networking sessions
• Access to 3 EAI publications per year
• Free access to the Internnational Accounting Bulletin (IAB)
Each year the IAB produce a collection of facts and figures which compare the international accounting and tax networks globally.
As a member of EAI International you can access the latest data currently available and use this as part of your own marketing collateral.
Below you can access the latest global association data which detail staffing numbers, total fee incomes (both globally and by region) and professional service lines.
We are proud to report that when taking an average across all data sets EAI International holds a very respectable 19th place.