Next Gen Committee is born
Erik Herkstroter, Chairman of the Committee Next Gen
After a long and intense reflection, the Board of Directors has found the solution to interest young and new leaders of member firms to join the governing bodies of the Association.
Indeed, a "Next Gen" Commission has been created. Composed of a group of young executives from member firms and chaired by Erik Herkstroter of Graham Smith & Partners in Amsterdam, the commission's mission is to forge strong links between the future leaders of the Association:
- Strengthening relationships between member firms,
- Encouraging cross-border collaboration and sharing of practices,
- Being the sounding board for new ideas that will be brought to the association.
The Commission is composed of:
- Jennifer Walter, MS Gestion Sàrl - Luxembourg
- Asmir Selimovic, Fidexaudit SA - Switzerland
- Gabriele Peroni, Sirevi Italy SRL, Italy
- Tony Deplagne, Cocerto, France
- Ben Hooper, ABG, United Kingdom
- Arnau Claramonte, Activa Auditoria, Spain
In order to better target their actions, a questionnaire will soon be sent to all members and we ask you to respond massively to this survey. Please remember that every little bit of input you provide will help EAI International to grow and develop even more.